VALLE ESCONDIDO TOURISM INN
This is a camp located in a ranch which is in the middle of two streams, it has a restaurant built under the forest, and the construction material is from the region, like rustic wood and limestone.
The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and it has many small huts with rustic wood tables and benches for big groups.
This restaurant is located at kilometer 61, taking the south border road from the crossing road at the kilometer 6 from the highway Palenque- Ocosingo. This road gets to the Archeological zone called Bonampak
- Two buffet breakfasts, one has fruit and juices from the region, cereal, milk, coffee, tea or purified water.
- At the other buffet there are scramble eggs with ham, sunny side up eggs, beans, rice, hot sauce, tortillas, bread with butter. If you want another kind of meal you can talk with the administration in advance.
- Open air huts as dining rooms
- Mountain bike rental
- In the forest of the ranch you can watch birds from the area.
- Horseback rides
- Mountain biking
- Expeditions by boats on the Usumacinta River.
|Valle escondido – Busil-ha- piedras negras||110 Usd (4 people )1 day|
|Valle escondido||Includes food and beverages|
|Cabins with a King- size bed and 2 twin beds|
$1,350.00 mexican pesosBuffet breakfast $80.00 mexican pesos
|Comida o cena( Sin bebida embotellada)||$150.00 mexican pesos|
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
Manager: Willy Fonseca